$ 669 909 (Estimation: CAD 849 000) Montreal, Canada
WHAT THERE IS TO KNOW :
At the crossroads of aesthetic desires and technical constraints, some so pleasant to surpass, others so complex to formulate, this project is the expression of strength, emotion and most of all a CHALLENGE that has been overcome. Complementarity of materials and acrobatics of volumes which together constitute a cheerful and dynamic choreography!
The facade has been restored so that the building can be admired in its complexity.
The cornice materialized by various architectural tricks takes all its meaning when embellished by all its reliefs.
To heat the house and soften the atmosphere, a radiant heating has been installed on all floors ... there is no equal within our northern climate. Throughout the apartment, the heat is diffused naturally.
- Heritage facade completely restored
- New elastomer roof
- New water and sewer entries
- Plumbing and electricity completly redone
- The heating is induced by the floors which are all working through radiant heating.
- Central air conditioning by forced air
- Air exchanger
- Outstanding soundproofing and accredited by Soprema. Concrete screed 1 1/2 '' on Soprama membrane, high compaction cellulose, double gypsum 5/8 type X on Soprema Acoustivibe system.
- Italian kitchen by Fellini Design with granite and quartz countertops
- Floor coverings: oak, marble and fine porcelain
- Ceilings are over 9 feet high
- Doors are 8 feet high
Nearby parks include La Fontaine Park, Saint-Louis Square and Saint-Jacques Park.
Walk-score of 97
Daily shopping is done on foot
Bikescore of 98
A paradise for cyclists excellent tracks and flat surface
Sherbrooke orange line at 6 mn walk
14 Amherst 24 Sherbrooke 356 La Chute- Trudeau
144 and 360 Avenue des Pins 361 Saint Denis
From Parc Lafontaine Roy-Saint Hubert Cherrier-Berri
Calixa Lavallee Sherbrooke Montcalm-Ontario