$ 1 096 000 (Estimation: CAD 1 389 000) Montreal, Canada
Old Port HeritageLuxiourus building with high-end services, perfect location, a neat flat, renovated with taste and custom made products.Located on the 9th and last floor, with large windows with an amazing view on the river, Jacques Cartier Bridge the city and Mont-Royal.
Sophisticated building with all commodities for your well being.
- indoor Swimming-pool
- Training room facing the river
- Terrace and BBQ on the ground floor with view on the river
- Doorman 7/ 7 and 24/24
- Parking for visitors
- Pool room
- Flat for visitors
- Recption kitchen
- Private and safe environment with security cameras.
Close by ;
- Montréal Old Port
- Quai de l'horloge, beach and marina
- Métro Berri-UQAM
- Quartier Latin
- 720 Highway
- Bonaventure Highway
This unit offers you;
- Sophisticated Design and meticulous finishes
- Woodden floor recently changed
Living room open on the dining room with two walls entirely windowed providing an extraordinary view. The under windows were dressed, for the majority, by spaces of tidying up and drawers, all custom-made by craftsmen.
- Thoughtful kitchen with beautiful CaesarStone counters and plenty of storage.
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and full private bath.
- The boudoir, a very popular piece of the current owners for the light that emanates and conducive to reading. It is accessed from the master bedroom or even by the kitchen
- Secondary room of good size that can also serve as office. The 2nd Bathroom is in suite of this room.
- The lobby is very open and covered with fine ceramic on its floors and has a large wardrobe and storage space.
- Discrete laundry room, lots of storage.
- Apartment with air conditioning individually adjustable.