$ 385 059 (Estimation: CAD 488 000) Montreal (Quebec), Canada
In the heart of the Plateau, unique and wonderful apartment of 1 000 square feet located in a small fully renovated building. High ceilings, high quality material, light and volume await you. A nice private courtyard, two beautiful bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open space concept. A location close to all amenities in an innovative building concept
Splendid apartment of more than 1 000 square feet completely renovated in 2015. Unique architectural project (designed by Rocio Architecture) with high-end finishing touches and material.
This unit offers: A master bedroom with an adjoining bathroom, a second closed bedroom just beside the second bathroom, an open space area at the rear of the building that includes the kitchen, the dining room and the living room (with a direct access to the backyard)
- The building was completely renovated in 2015 with a new extension on the back of the building.
-Floors, ceilings, electrical system, plumbing, windows are all new.
- Structural reinforcement on the building approved by an engineer and an architect.
- Superior insulation
- Heated floors in the two bathrooms and in the lobby
- Refurbished floors with engineered wood
- 9 feet ceiling height
- Air conditioning system/individual central heating
- Beautiful courtyard with wooden deck
- 20 % down payment
- The drawing up notary will be Me Louise Giguère.
- The funding will come through Frederic Narezo from Caisse Desjardins.
- Taxes are for the unit on a pro rata basis depending of the previous assessment.
- located on a quiet street bordered with trees, one of the most beautiful streets of the Plateau Mont-Royal.
- Within a walking distance: a grocery, a fruit and vegetable store, a butcher's shop, a fish shop and all the Mont-Royal street's amenities (restaurants, coffee shops, stores...)
- A few minutes walk from the Mont-Royal subway station.
- Located between Lafontaine Park and Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park and both summer and winter activities (skating rings, cross-country skiing, swimming pool, theatre, tennis courts..)
- Near primary schools, high schools and University.