$ 646 237 (Estimation: CAD 819 000) Montréal, Canada
***Buildings and apartments***
The building consists of a 4 1/2 on the ground floor with a large COTTAGE type apartment with 3 closed bedrooms and two bathrooms on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Both apartments have their own courtyard and garden on the ground floor.
Ground floor: Two closed bedroom apartments with an open kitchen space, living room, dining room with access to a private 9.7 x 13.6 sq. ft. terrace - The apartment is currently leased and furnished.
2nd and 3rd floor: Two-storey COTTAGE type apartment of 1600 sq.ft. with 3 closed bedrooms, an office space, two bathrooms and a large garden with landscaping on the ground floor. It is currently rented and semi-furnished and will be released on June 1, 2018.
Both apartments have been renovated with care and with quality materials.
- Electricity and plumbing redone at 90%;
- Sanding and installation of new floors;
- Complete renovation of both cottage bathrooms;
- Beams in walls exposed on all 3 floors.
- Roof redone approximately in 2009;
- Significant work underpinning the two semi-detached buildings in 2011. (Two 50-foot beams along the supporting beam of the common central wall, steel columns, projection of footing...) - invoice available;
- Fibreglass front balconies with aluminum railing;
- Central heat pump and gas heating upstairs (Gas cookstove, gas fireplace ...);
- Doors and windows from the 2000s;
- Ground-floor kitchen and bathroom.
Only a 30-second walk from Mont-Royal Avenue and a 15-minute walk from the Mont-Royal metro station (Orange line); the building is very close to the Baldwin and Compagnons-de-Saint-Laurent Parks as well as the numerous shops on Plateau Mont-Royal.
Parthenais Street is a wide one-way street lined with trees.