$ 1 600 000 Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Property number: 5607
For sale: $1,600,000
Location: Hacienda Pinilla, Tamarindo, Guanacaste
Square meters: 650 m2
Lot size: 2,200 m2
Parking spaces: 6
Number of floors: 2
Year built: 2016
View type: Forest
Annual property tax:
Municipal tax: $1,000 a year
Solidary tax: $2,000 a year
Type of furniture included:
• Gated community homes
• Beach properties
- Centralized air conditiioning in all areas of the house controlled by intelligent home system with application in the cell phone (the intelligent house also controls the lighting and speakers of the various areas of the property)
- Kitchen Veneta Cucine imported from Italy and home appliances Brand Sub-zero / Wolf
- Cava de Vinos Brand Sub Zero for 100 Bottles, heated for two different wine temperatures
- Italian fine porcelain stoneware floors with wood look
- Internal solid wood doors imported from Italy, with a height of 3,00mts
- German PVC Window System
- Bathroom Furniture of the prestigious Italian brand Altamarea
- Walk in Closets Z Imported from Italy of the brand Pianca
- System of Speakers in the internal and external social gains of the house
- Intelligent House System and Perimeter and Internal Alarm
- Advanced alarm system
- Exterior illumination of the entire property, both decorative and security
- Automatic irrigation system
- Filter system for water of the whole house (Juturna)
- Tropical gardens in and around the property
- Swimming pool with waterfall and saline water system, as well as a fiber optic lighting system that changes color
This luxury home in Hacienda Pinilla is a Colonial / Mediterranean style villa on two floors. The main floor has a large social area distributed with two formal rooms, bar area and wine cellar, formal dining room, kitchen with pantry and full laundry. In this floor are also located the guest room with its own walk in closet and bathroom and the master bedroom which in addition to full bathroom and walk in closet has its own Spa where you will find a swimming pool, steam bath and Jacuzzi. On the second floor are two complete secondary rooms.
The environment of the house has beautiful tropical gardens and a pool of salt water.
ABOUT HACIENDA PINILLA
Hacienda Pinilla is situated in the extraordinary Guanacaste province of Costa Rica, a place where you find natural beauty, adventure, and casual elegance blending to perfection. At Hacienda Pinilla you will find a place where you reunite with family and friends to relax, a rarefied tropical retreat on the shores of the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean in one of Costa Rica’s most spectacular setting.
With three-miles of unspoiled Guanacaste Province and Nicoya Peninsula coastline, Hacienda Pinilla’s 4,500 acres of historic ranch property, pristine beaches, and untouched natural landscapes offer both homeowners and guests room to roam and experience total tranquility and endless adventure. Hacienda Pinilla is an exclusive resort community boasting three of Costa Rica’s best beaches.
Here you will find a place where you can view spectacular sunsets as you walk along a secluded Costa Rica beach or enjoy a hike among ancient tropical trees that have been used for centuries to provide shade for local Sabaneros and their horses. A place where every day brings a new experience and lasting memories. A place where great weather makes leisurely bike rides, a great day of golf, a rejuvenating spa visit or exceptional dining under a billion stars, perfect. You will find it all here, in this place called Hacienda Pinilla – The Authentic Costa Rican Experience.
The Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course
The Golf Course at Hacienda Pinilla offers one of the finest settings for links enjoyment in a country renowned for its golf tradition. Created by respected architect Mike Young, the layout conforms gracefully to the natural flow of the land, weaving through the tropical forest along the shores of the Pacific to provide an unparalleled blue water backdrop. This par 72 course, which can play up to 7,200 yards, was designed to enhance the natural landscape of Hacienda Pinilla, giving golfers an exceptional and immaculately conditioned place to enjoy a round with family and friends.
Reflecting respect for its natural setting, the Golf Course at Hacienda Pinilla has earned designation as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary for its preservation of ecological balance. Here you have the extraordinary opportunity to enjoy your game in the natural habitats of Costa Rica, where the surrounding beauty and glimpses of exotic wildlife create a truly special experience. As an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, the award-winning golf course upholds the highest standards of course design, maintenance and environmental preservation.
Other Amenities at Hacienda Pinilla
Uncover a world of relaxation, indulgence and limitless adventure with Hacienda Pinilla’s unique collection of amenities and diverse natural wonders. Whether you decide to surf perfect waves on one of Costa Rica’s best beaches, explore the tropical forests on a hike, play some golf with family and friends on the challenging championship course, or simply unwind at the Beach Club, you will find there is plenty to do each and every day at Hacienda Pinilla. The riding stables offer trails and beachfront rides at sunset. The Beach Club has an array of things to do from an infinity pool and convenient access to Playa Avellanas to fine dining overlooking the Pacific.