Price upon request Rome, Italy
The villa was built in 1953 as a private residence and in 1994 it became the headquarter of an embassy. Its location in the center of Rome, on the Aventine Hill, with impressive views of the Circus Maximus and the Palatine Hill, is a truly unique and unrepeatable location.
The property with a covered surface of circa 650 sq m is composed by a villa, a separate building and a park of about 1550 sq m with an architectonic fountain and tall trees.
The villa is developed on three floors in addition to a basement. It is equipped with lift and is developed on an area of 600 sq m with about 26 sq m of terraces.
Now its internal division is strongly influenced by the use of these last twenty years, given that it has been used as offices and diplomatic headquarters, and is therefore as follows:
- On the ground floor there is an entrance, a beautiful formal living room with a fireplace and large armored windows overlooking the Palatine Hill, two rooms and a bathroom;
- On the first floor there are six rooms and five bathrooms;
- On the second floor there is a large room of circa 140 sq m and a bathroom.
- On the basement there is a 35 sq m circa room, plus five rooms, a bathroom and different technical rooms.
The 50 sq m circa separate building is composed by a living room, a kitchen, a room and a bathroom.
The different floors of the villa are in communication with each other thanks to an elevator and a staircase.
Near the property, important companies, organizations, Embassies and Consulates have their headquarters. A few steps away there is the complex of the FAO, which hosts international summits attended by heads of state from all around the world.
This real estate is a great opportunity for our exclusive private residence, even as headquarter or residence of the diplomatic representative office and its characteristics, starting with its exciting central location in the heart of History and Art, attribute it an unusual appeal that needs no further comment.