$ 6 500 / month San José, Costa Rica
Sale Price: $1,250,000
• Location: Villa Real
• Construction area: approximately 700 m2 total
• Lot size: 1.381 m2 – 14870 sq. ft.
• Beds: 4 + maids quarters
• Baths: 3 ½ + maids quarters
• Pool with Jacuzzi and BBQ ranch
• Parking area: 2 inside + 2 outside
• Floors: 3
• Year Built: 2007
This is a beautiful 3 story luxury house with a living space of around 550 m2, not considering the external areas. The main floor encompasses a large formal living/dining room with a beautiful chimney, an ample lobby entrance, spacious and bright kitchen and service area. In a middle level the house enjoys of a nice family room and in other middle level the property offers a large office. The bedrooms area encompasses 1 bedroom with full bathroom and walk-in closet, 2 bedrooms with private walk-in closet each sharing a full bathroom and a large master bedroom with balcony enjoying of gorgeous views and beautiful master bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower, double sink and large walk-in closet. The backyard of the house is accessible by the main level of the property, the master bedroom and the front yard. This beautiful area is made of a large swimming pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ ranch and sitting area.
Distribution & Amenities:
Main entrance: robust illuminated staircase, with an elegant fountain and high columns.
Garage: indoor garage for 2 vehicles and space for another 2 outside, big storage room, machinery room: Swimming pool pump, Jacuzzi pump, house water pump.
• Lobby, with marble floor, double height ceiling with a dome
• Double space living room
• Main dining with chimney a terrace (marble and dome)
• Second dining room with wine cellar (marble and dome)
• Equipped kitchen: Cabinets with cedar wood doors and vitro-ceramic stove, chimney, granite work island, granite countertops, oven tower and dishwashers.
• Dining room: Marble and dome
• Half bathroom for visitors: Marble and dome
• Laundry room
• Maid’s room with its private bathroom.
• There is a niche in the lobby
• Spacious green front yard
• TV room
• Access to the swimming pool area and patio.
Second level (upstairs)
• Lobby: Marble floor
• Main bedroom with fire place and wooden floor
• Main bedroom private room (hexagon), laminated floor, dome with an extraordinary view to the east.
• Walking closet with wooden cedar drawers
• Bathroom: Marble floor, independent toilet and bide, two lavatories, 2 shower faucets, make up space, towel space, Jacuzzi, with a brick domes.
• Second bedroom: Wooden floor, walking closet with cedar wooden drawers, a beautiful east view.
• Third bedroom: Beautiful sight to the east, wooden floor, walking closet with cedar wooden drawers.
• Fourth bedroom: wooden floor, walking closet.
• Shared bathroom for third and fourth bedrooms with an additional walking closet, granite countertop and Spanish tile
• Linen closet
Office: with a nice dome, very illuminated area, ideal for painting, reading room, office or game room.
Outdoor ranch (Gazebo)
• BBQ area with chimney
• Dressing area with shower
Swimming pool and jacizzu
• Vitro-ceramic swimming pool with a fountain
• Spa with four air/water jets/hot water
Finishes: mahogany wooden doors, dining room-kitchen double French style doors, windows with aluminum frames French style, main entrance door: Wooden castle style door (thick, antique finish)
Marble: ivory cream marble 40x40 centimeters with a 20x40 centimeters stripe bordering the edge of the detailed area.
About Villa Real:
Located in Eco-Residential Villa Real, one of Costa Rica´s prime addresses and most desirable locations. Owners of homes living in this exclusive gated community enjoy the benefits of living in an exclusive ecological reserve of over 200 acres, where more than 40% of the land is a protected forest. Villa Real also has a very nice Club House with tennis courts, swimming pool and other amenities.
Villa Real luxury gated compound has become an standard for luxury living in Costa Rica, and is one of the favorite luxury residential communities of the country. Architecture and engineering up to the highest standards of quality and anti-seismic construction techniques, is represented in Villa Real by the most important architectural and engineering firms of the country, from award winning contemporary homes to more classic colonial style homes, Villa Real is the finest showcase of luxury homes and some the best architectural gems that Costa Rica has to offer. Located in the Central Valley of Costa Rica, at just minutes from downtown San Jose and in the limits between the cities of Escazu and Santa Ana, Eco-Residential Villa Real is a gated community made of 104 hectares (over 200 acres) of land, including 30 hectares dedicated as protected forest and the community has 10 hectares of common areas, including the extensive external gardens on the sides of the roads, Club House and recreational parks.
The community is made of 377 lots, which turns into 377 families from all over the world, because Villa Real has become an international community that holds many families from multinational companies, embassies, ONG´s, as well as Costa Rican families. Some of the countries represented in Villa Real are Canada, the United States, China, Venezuela, Colombia, Spain, Ecuador, Brazil, just to name a few. Since Villa Real is a very extensive farm that flows from one hilltop to the other, the management company of Villa Real has added an internal microbus service that makes it easy to travel inside the community, especially for families and kids who want to move from one side to the other of the large community to visit their friends, go to the Club House, etc.
Security is taken very seriously in Villa Real, and the residential compound is completely walled. The whole community is protected by a sophisticated security system 24 hour all year round. Luxury real estate in Villa Real is represented mostly by luxury homes and mansions offered for sale above $1 million and for rent above $3,000 a month.