$ 148 681 San José, Costa Rica
Selling price: from $148.681 to $705.418 depending on the size (prices subject to change and availability)
Location: Condominium Cerro Colon, Ciudad Colón, San José
Lot sizes from 1000 m2 to 5643 m2
Type of view: mountains, valley, city, forest
• Lots for sale
• Lots from 1,000 square meters
• More than 70% of the lots sold
• Area with high added value and growth
• Excellent access roads
• Privileged climate all year round
• Spectacular modern colonial style clubhouse with building area of 371m2 and equipped with large social areas, swimming pool and playground.
• Infrastructure of the highest quality with internal concrete roads, underground electricity network, telephone and TVCable, floodlit tennis court, multipurpose court and perimeter wall, among others.
• consolidated condominium high level
• Nature, trails, rivers and waterfalls.
• Stunning views of the Central Valley
Condominium Cerro Colón is located just 10 minutes from first class services Santa Ana, 5 minutes from Route 27, 45 minutes from the beaches of the Central Pacific and 20 minutes from all the best services in the area central Escazu. This condo is an oasis of tranquility, peace, security and nature.
Ciudad Colón is a town known as "people of peace" and "The safest district of Costa Rica," according an study published in the newspaper La Nacion. Although the condo is located in the safest district in the country, it has one main entrance and controlled access with security guard, an excellent system of internal monitoring and external protection, complemented by motorized cameras and surveillance 24/7, ensuring security and tranquility to the condominium owners and visitors.
Cerro Colón is a modern development, considered with a very low density, with a friendly natural approach. It has a total area of 23 hectares, of which 15.5 are for the construction of houses and the rest is contemplated for recreation and green areas. Additionally, there are approximately 2 km of nature trails, two creeks and a natural waterfalls within the 23 hectares. Among the common areas you will find a large clubhouse built on two levels, with a multipurpose room, swimming pool with wet bar and two BBQ areas, as well as several playgrounds, a tennis court and a multipurpose court.
All lots were designed and planned carefully following the topography of the place. They have services available for electricity, water, 5 telephone lines, Internet and cable television. All wiring is underground, in order to preserve the panoramic view in its fullness and harmony in design.
Cerro Colón offers several options for financing for example, BCR, NATIONAL BANK, BAC SAN JOSE, SCOTIABANK, among others. Most lots already have appraisals at 85% and in some cases up to 90%.