Best collaboration practises, referrals, collaboration, co-operation and teambuilding at the heart of the next Prestige MLS workshop.
Successful sailing demands co-operation and good communication. It is the ideal way to get a team working towards a common goal whilst building relationships to improve understanding and performance, and create “best in class” teams.
It is the ideal way to get a team working towards a common goal whilst building relationships to improve understanding and performance,
This is the reason why Prestige MLS is glad to organize its next workshop dedicated to the “Best Collaboration Practises” during the “Les Voiles de Saint Tropez” sailing races.
The workshop «Best Practices in Cross Border Referrals in Luxury Real Estate» will held in Saint Tropez and Port Grimaud next October 2-3, 2015. Program of the event is based on six main components:
- Meet with Members
- Learn about the Best Collaboration Practices
- Tour Port Grimaud, known as the French Venice
- Enjoy Saint-Tropez sailing races
- Boost your business relationships
- Promote your business opportunities
More about the race
- Les Voiles de Saint Tropez is an amazing rendezvous of yachts. First run twenty-six years ago as La Nioulargue, the regatta gathers together the most extraordinary modern sailing boats alongside the most beautiful traditional yachts in the early autumn. A host of racers and sailing enthusiasts come from all the corners of the globe to do battle in the bay of Saint-Tropez.
Why we love Les Voile de Saint Tropez
- Saint Tropez is a beautiful part of the world and full of beautiful properties and ‘beautiful people’! You will be stunned by the visual spectacle.
- The real estate market offers tons of opportunities, and the charm of this luxury world-renowned hotspot is the perfect place to promote your business opportunities.
- Ready to go ahead full sail with this new adventure?