Inclusions4554: According to lease. 4552: Stores, curtains, fixtures, fridge, oven, heat pump, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
Exclusions4554: According to lease.
In the heart of the Plateau, superb duplex in perfect condition steps from Mont-Royal Avenue. The 2nd floor is vacant and available to the buyer with the ground floor currently rented. Beautiful windows, stone facade, large storage shed in the backyard, numerous renovations... A true rarity in a highly sought after area. ABUNDANT LIGHT and CHARM.
- Ground floor is currently being rented for $1400 per month by a young couple through June 30th 2019.
- Backyard shed, formally a garage, is currently being rented by a neighbor for $145 per month (Dimension: 12 X 23).
- Building already has a gas connection (possibility of reconnection).
- Approximately 4 feet of crawl space.
- Wooden sculpture in the front has been loaned by a neighbor (possibility of keeping it).
|Structural work and building improvements:|
- Building has been extremely well maintained over the years preserving its original charm.
- New doors and rear windows (2017).
- Installation of a central water conditioning system (2016).
- Replacement of both water heaters (2014).
- New windows on building's front facade (2013).
- Installation of a heat pump (2013).
- New front and rear balconies (2004).
- Sanded floors (2004).
- Ground floor bathroom renovated in 2004.
- Maintenance and painting of front facade (2004).
- Repairs to rear brick wall and front stone wall (2002).
- Electrical work for the 2nd floor living space in 2002.
- Installation of rear terrace awning (2002).
- Roofing renovation (elastomeric membrane) in 2001.
- Ground floor living space completely renovated and redesigned at the end of the 1980s.
- Located on a quiet tree-lined street, one of the prettiest on the Plateau.
- Steps from grocery store and greenmarket, butcher shop, fish store, and all the businesses along Mont-Royal Avenue.
- 5 minute walk from the Mont-Royal and Laurier Metro stations.
- Located between La Fontaine Park and Sir-Wilfrid-Laurier Park, both offering winter and summer activities (skating, cross-country skiing, swimming pool, playground, theater, tennis, etc.).
- Close to elementary, secondary schools and universities.
- Very safe and desirable neighborhood in one of the hottest areas of Montreal.
|Prix||$595 720 USD|
|Type de propriété||Autre|
|Taxe annuelle 1||$61|
Situated on the East side of Mont Royal, the Plateau is the most populated neighbourhood in Montreal. Also known as the "French district", this popular place is very fashionable due to its high quality of life: several parks are corners of nature inside the city, charming houses and peaceful streets have surprising architecture, mural paintings are at the heart of a festival in summer. Contrasts lie on its calm streets and dynamic culture activities. This upscale neighbourhood is the perfect place where it is good to live thanks to trendy bars, posh restaurants and fashionable shops.
For the past 20 years at the heart of real estate, Via Capitale du Mont-Royal has managed to build a team that truly sets itself apart. Created by a small team at the outset, our agency has taken the decision not to grow without a careful search for its new partners. It was important for us to always keep in mind the human dimension that makes us who we are. Never make the mistake of forgetting who must be the main concern of a broker: the client. Our clients are kings and we are their happy jesters.
Year after year, our small group has grown, augmented by people who share our philosophy and values: honesty, integrity, social conscience, professionalism as well as respect for self and others. A matter of dedication and know-how, the client is our top priority. That is the key to our success. Other brokers, as determined and high-performing, who share our vision keep joining our agency. Together we have a wild dream, a single motivation: forever change the image of real estate brokers.
We are more than a simple matter of commission: we are a matter of dedication and know-how. Real estate brokerage… That’s our profession!