Casaïs is a Portuguese coastal town belonging to the city of Lisbon. It is an old fishing town, which has become a real holiday destination over time. During the hottest months, the city becomes a seaside resort, offering many activities to travellers from all over the world.
This fishing village quickly became the fiefdom of the Portuguese high society who came to build sumptuous villas with lush gardens.
The real estate market in Lisbon has been growing steadily in recent years. The increase in the number of visitors has also continued to increase, allowing Lisbon's housing stock to grow.
New developments, new infrastructures, Lisbon has become in a few years one of the most popular destinations for foreign investors.
In addition to be an idyllic destination, Portugal is attracting more and more foreign pensioners because of its advantageous tax system
After dark years, Portuguese real estate has experienced a real revival in recent years. As a result, many foreign investors have invested in Portuguese stone. 80% of real estate purchases are made by local people, the other 20% represent foreign investors. Among them, we find at the head, the French with 29%, followed by the Brazilians (19%) then the English (11%).
Lisbon in winter is a mild and pleasant climate, despite some rain. It is a popular time to relax and enjoy the beauty of the city. Temperatures may vary from 12 to 17 degrees.
Temperatures range from 13 to 23 degrees. It is during the period from March to May that the climate is most pleasant. It is a climate conducive to cultural visits and natural discoveries. Prices are slightly lower than during the high season and the number of tourists is lower.
The high season in Lisbon corresponds to an increase in the number of visitors to tourist places and beaches. The heat is omnipresent, and the rains are very rare especially during August. Temperature can range from 15 to 29 degress. During this period, prices tend to be higher due to the number of foreign visitors.
Boca de inferno is a rock formation, located on the northern area of Cascais. It is a huge hole, dug in the cliff on which powerful waves come crashing violently.
It is a place very appreciated by sinners but also very dangerous. For the visitors, it is possible to reach it by the coastal road and thus to see this exceptional natural show.
Condès de Castro Guamaraes Museum, housed in a former 19th century Comtal residence, has various rooms richly furnished and covered with paintings. A remarkable library is also present and abounds in ancient documents. Built in 1900, the building has remained the same and has kept its eclectic architecture.
It is a very famous walk in the city of Cascais, which is free and accessible to all.
Very little developed, one can visit an old lighthouse there, then walk on the various paths which border the cliff. The crashing waves of the Atlantic Ocean make the promenade even more intense, especially when the ocean shows all its power.
Lisbon is both the capital and the largest city in Portugal. With more than 2 million inhabitants, Lisbon is both one of the most beautiful cities in the country, but also one of the most charismatic. It is a city where both modernity and traditional heritage are mixed.
Portuguese culture is perfectly represented in its capital and ranks among the top 10 cities in the world not to be missed. The historical centre, built on seven hills, gives a very singular charm to the city, and form inaccessible areas for cars.
As a result, one comes to discover the soul of Lisbon on a stroll in the middle of old alleys and colourful houses. Its visit gi...